Thursday, March 26, 2015

Trying something new...

I am obviously not the most efficient person to keep up with a blog, but I am trying something new to remind myself to do more blog posts!

I would love some feedback from my fans to let me know how you found me! Suggestions would be so greatly appreciated to make my blog better for you!

I am a Cre8tion Crochet design contributor, as well as a crocheter, knitter, spinner, fiber dyer, and independent designer. These are my passions! I try my very best to share this with as many people as I can reach.

I have been married for 8.5 years now, and we have 5 wonderful kiddos! They are 10, 9, 7, 4, and 1 years old, boy, girl, girl, boy, girl, respectively. We also have 2 furbabies, a 5 and a half year old English Bulldog, and a 7 month old Black Mouth Cur/German Shepard mix. He is the crazy one of the family, very rambunctious!

I started designing about a year and a half ago, and love every minute of it. I do not have many patterns, but that will soon change.

I hope to get your suggestions to help keep me on my toes for my blog!

1 comment: