Wednesday, December 10, 2014

let the celebration begin!

**YAY**

We made it to 2,200 fans! I am so grateful for each and every one of you!!

I have grown so much this year, and met some pretty amazing people. 

I now have a new opportunity waiting for me: a chance to broaden my designing skills with some awesome designers. 

Is like to know fans would like for me to design. Something you're looking for but just haven't found it yet? Something unique and modern? 

In the next few weeks I will be reviewing some yarns by Red Heart! And to top that off, I will have a giveaway for a packed bag from Red Heart!! How awesome is that??

Be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out, and be sure to visit and follow my Facebook page!

If you are a designer/spinner/blogger/creator and would to be in a quick flash giveaway, please message my Facebook page and I will get your information! I would love to have the flash giveaway start tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment